Caring for your Activewear
To protect the quality and characteristics of your Activewear, follow these simple instructions:
- Cold Machine wash or lukewarm hand wash*
- Do not soak
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners
- Do not spot clean with solvents
- Use mild powdered detergents only when necessary
- Do not iron/Do not use steam
- Do not dry clean
- Tumble dry at low speed
*For best results wash separately, use delicate cycle and turn inside out when washing
Caring for your Swimwear
Nylon/Elastane and Polyester fabric requires extra special care. We recommend you use a gentle soap to remove all impurities such as body acids, chlorine, salt, perspiration and sunscreens. Impurities such as sand will break down the fibres if not gently flicked out.
Your swimsuit is a delicate garment and should be cared for in the same way as lingerie.
How to wash your Swimsuit
Rinsing in clear water is not enough to remove all impurities. Soap, laundry powder or liquid must be used when washing your swimsuit.
- Hand wash after every wear in cool, soapy water
- Do not soak. Once washed, rinse immediately with cool clear water
- Wash separately as the colour may run
- Do NOT use wool mix, dish washing detergent or bleaching agents
- Dry in shade to minimize fading.
Other tips to look after your Swimsuit
- Non-chlorine resistant swimsuits are not recommended for use in a spa, hot tub or sauna*
- Do not leave wet or rolled up in a towel
- Do not put in a dryer
- Once dry, gently flick/shake out sand from fabric
- Pay special attention to soaping the elastic on all edges when washing your swimsuit
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges or rocks, as no fabric is snag proof
- Avoid excess contact with sunscreens
*If you require a swimsuit for active swimming at the pool or for use in a spa, hot tub or sauna then choose a 100% Polyester/Chlorine Resistant swimsuit
Important: Bright colours warning
Clients should be careful in over stretching garments when putting them on, although the material stretches the stitching does have a threshold and care should be taken, for example putting on leggings and pants as one would put on stockings. Avoid friction with other fabrics and rough surfaces.
Our garments are quality checked in Brazil and New Zealand and we are confident that it will exceed your expectations, with care there is no reason our garments should not last for several years.
Click here for our returns and refunds policy